Hellooooooooooooooo my name is Moises Flores and this is my blog (: and I'll pretty much be writing about my highschool experience and all my thoughts that come along with it. So far the beginning of this school year has been really fun, I'm in my second year of the green machine marching band and yea that's pretty cool. I also auditioned for wind ensemble as a tenor saxophone and I got in.wind ensemble is the highest level band class in the highschool. Honestly this year seems pretty promising to me, I'll be trying to join a lot of clubs, especially anything related to music, like jazz bands, the musicals, anything that would improve my skills on my music and instrumentation. As for the classes that I'm taking this year, they all seem pretty easy and normal, probably global is the class that I'll be struggling with. A lot of people say that global is hard but I always come close to failing. AND THAT'S THE END OF MY FIRST BLOGGGGGGGGGGG.                                                                                                                Blog#1:complete

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Immortal life of Henrietta lacks

Ethics / state of grace